Hi World!!
Sorry I haven't updated in an entire week I just had a FATAL, SUPER KILLING, ABOUT-TO-DIE sore throat. I have to type super small since a boy from my school is sitting right next to me!! I told the rugby teacher I had to quit because my mom said I had to study, which is true but I didn't tell her that I also didn't WANT to be on a team full of 6th grade boys. This my be immature but it would make a difference if there were 6th AND 7th graders but there are only 6th graders. I'm better at talking to boys than to girls but they seem so immature I wont try, I mean seriously they can't even pass me a rugby ball. That is CREEPY!!!
I 'm listening to The Vow movie soundtrack which is actually good : http://vowmovie2012.com/soundtrack.php. OMG the guy next to me wont get off! I have info to share and now I'm taking a major risk.
Oh shooty fruity the guy from my rugby team is right next to me. I'm screwed!! This guy keeps calling him over and he needs to stop. OK, well I have to go and the guy wont get off but don't worry ill have more info next time.
- Jaz
No comments:
Post a Comment