Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Idiot on the NOOK

Hi World!!! So here I am on the friggin NOOK because I have no other choice because theres no other way I can type to you guys. So lets get straight to the subject... So I'm in rugby but its so unfair because, since I'm one of the only girls, none of the boys will pass me the ball!!!Their so meannnn. OF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!! Then today I had a push- up test! How the heck the can someone do fourty-four push-ups??? Oh, and of course I've saved you guys the best peice of today. The boy I like might ACTUALLY like me!!I know I said he can sugar himself but I mean I dont really know what I'd do if he liked me but I guess it's fun to dream. I mean it's just that... he was starting a conversation and everything! So right now I'm practicing for the SSAT test. I aced the math but I got Cheez Doodle cheese all over the page. So yesterday I was around Time Square and I was just thinking about tourists. Tourists are okay most of the time but I hate it when tourists take pictures of the dumbest things like shoes. Makes me want to do that -_- face, you know that "oh wow" face, that if-you-dont-know-this-face-then-you-probaly-dont-know-any-other-kind-of-face face. Well anyway see you whenever, XOXOXOXO Jessica PS: This post wasn't supposed to come out all squished up.

No comments:

Post a Comment