Friday, January 27, 2012

Life and News

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say sorry for taking so long to post but finally I have :) So any way today I had Drama (the class) and I do to, come equipped with drama as always :p

So today I was a little irritated then fine then very annoyed. I was just thinking of a few of all that things that I HATE.

HATE LIST

1. I hate when there's a big gap between the train and the platform.

2. I hate when people who dont have a mind of their own.

3. I hate people when look at me weird.

4. I hate when people are so uptight and they've never acted crazy once in there life.

5. I hate that I don't like him anymore (as in the guy I was talking a bout before). I'm just not getting that vibe anymore now he's a friend but it's not fun to not have a crush.

6. I hate when I have gym and my legs are ashy and nasty looking.

7. I hate when I fall asleep on the train and I'm in another borough.

I just I dont believe but I don't like him anymore I'm done for now.

I write alot, I was thinking about making a book but then I was like nahh. Anyway I want to get to the  news.

So anyway I realized that the boy I liked was just my friend, that's what happens to everyone I like. I've never had a BF or kissed anyone in my life. I hope that's normal for 12. I'm lonely (I mean I have friends and their cool and all ) but there not BFF's I've actually never had a BFF since 2nd grade.

Do you ever wake up everyday wishing something good would happen? Well, I don't know about you but I do EVERYDAY please stick with me as I rave and moan.


I'm not some suicide person, I just feel sad. I really wanted to talk about my drama partner Courtney who keeps bossing everyone around ands just mad she can't be doing Cinderella. I mean come one Court you COULD be a bit nicer. Even the oblivious guys were saying that its not just me.The plays' going horribly, we have to do it next week and we hardly got anything done :(

I need to go, but I'll be back with gossip ;)

- Jasmine <3

No comments:

Post a Comment