So I wanted to have a blog for a long time now, I just never knew what to do it on. However, last night while my mom was ripping my hair to shreds I finally knew what to do it on... My life! All the drama and ups and downs of being in middle school is unbelievable. Plus there just too much things happening to me and I need somewhere to post it. Anyway, on with the details!!!
My name is Jasmine McNicc (my name has been changed just in case someone finds it and I end up SCREWED!!). I go to school in NYC, I'm 12 and in 7th grade. Well that is all the information I plan to give right now.
Well let me just talk about how screwed I am today. So yesterday my mom nearly whipped off my head trying to braid it and she only did seven braids in 1 1/2 hours. I ended up going to bed at 12 am. So here I am dragging myself to lunch but it turns out we can't go outside or anything which sucks. But what really has me bummed out today is that fact that I can almost guarantee that my crush doesn't like me :( . He said he liked some one so I was all YAY YAY YAY!! I found out using my sixth sense who he liked. I had to use all the ingeniousness inside me... turns out that someone wasn't me :( , (1 :(= 1 million :( ). You could just tell because he was getting all red and laughing and yeah. I mean I have to admit I didn't really like him at first but he was nice and a lot of people in my school are either mean, evil, super evil, or just ignore you. He wasn't any of that so I liked him, I mean there's a small chance he might, wait what am I doing this isn't me!! You know what he can go sugar him self in cake sugar or brown sugar, or whatever sugar he can find in whatever store he lives closest to! I DON'T CARE!! I WILL BE HAPPY AND I WILL LISTEN TO THOSE DEPRESSING SONGS BY ADELE!! Time to change the subject.
My mom is always getting on my nerves pressuring me saying "you have to get good grades, you have to get good grades". She's basically implanted it into my brain. Its really getting on my nerves she's all oh, 92's and over! Anything less no good!! (Oh god there's a baby pulling on my chair. I'm at a library so everything is really, really small. I mean hello what would happen if someone discovered me!) So anyway (anyway is lmy favorite word and so is yeah, so yeah) she's all oh talk to your teachers, study for this test and remember "anything less than 92... NO GOOD!!!!! I am really excited about creating this blog, and since no one in my school understands me maybe someone else will. HMPH! And remember happiness is the way... No scratch that that was overly cheesy.
XOXOXOXOXO
Fabuloust (yes it's supposed to have a t at the end)
No comments:
Post a Comment